PRODUCT + UX + DESIGN
A knowledgeable NYC-based UX product designer, systems strategist and creative thinker.
I use human-centered design together with a lean, collaborative approach to tackle complex problems across product, service and innovation.
Taking products from Discovery through to Delivery, I've led UX Design at Razorfish, Beyond, Sapient, Ogilvy, Comic Relief and Sky UK.
Away from work, I enjoy the vibrant cultural offerings of New York City – all without losing my British roots.
- Product Discovery
- Dual Track & Design Sprint Methodologies
- Ethnographic Research: Observation, Interviews, Surveys
- Job Stories and Feature Prioritization
- Mental Modelling & System Modelling
- User Journeys, User Flow & Sketching
- Wireframes, Sitemaps, IA and UI Design
- Interactive Prototypes & User Testing
- Customer Discovery & Research
- Service Blueprint Diagrams
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Multi-touchpoint & Multi-channel
INNOVATION & IDEATION
- Design Thinking & Workshop Facilitation
- Idea Generation & Enrichment
- Sketching & Concepting
- Prototype Creation & Concept Validation
Brands i've worked with
WRITING & SPEAKING
- The Future of UX Design Is Automation — UX Matters (April 2018)
- 3 UX team trends we'll see in 2018 — LinkedIn (January 2018)
- 8 tech trends we’re predicting for 2018 — Beyond (December 2017)
- UX Talk: design think, sprint, do! — UX Panel (November 2017)
- Agency product thinking and the paradox of product ownership — LinkedIn (April 2017)
- Teams: how to control your controlled vocabulary: 6 best practices — LinkedIn (March 2017)
- Designing enterprise technology with a human focus — How Design (June 2016)
- Applied Creativity – How we cracked the agency product design process — Beyond (May 2016)