I'm Andrew Shanley.
A knowledgeable Experience Strategist, team-lead and creative thinker from Manchester, UK, I view Experience Design equally a philosophy as much as it is a versatile toolkit of methods and tactics.
I enjoy collaborating with teams and individuals in applying lean and user-centric methodologies proven to solve complex business problems.
I revel in designing intuitive products which are a pleasure to use, especially those which provide clear and measurable value for both business and end-consumer.
I'm also the Director of Experience Design at Beyond. Out of the office, I enjoy the vibrant offerings of New York City where I live – all without losing my English roots.
my process & methods
To Research & Understand:
- Client Workshops
- Holistic Audits (Market and Competitor)
- Demographic Ident. & Segmentation
- Surveys & interviews
- Persona Creation
- Usability Reviews
To Theorise and Concept:
- Use Cases/User Story Definition
- Affinity/Card Sorting
- Early Content Systems & IA Models
- Experience Mapping
- Lifecycle & Purchase-Funnel Mapping
To Design & Prototype:
- Content Maps
- User Journey/Process Flow Diagrams
- Whitewall Concepts
- Low-to-High Fidelity Wireframes
- Interactive Prototypes
To Analyse & Improve:
- KPI Measurement
- 'CoffeeShop' Feedback
- At-Desk User Testing (Semi Formal)
- Test Suite/One-Way Mirror (Formal) Testing
- A/B and MV Testing
- Strategy & Next Steps
all work and no play?...
Australian Brunch (@ Two Hands Restaurant & Bar in New York, NY) https://t.co/mQBgj5LWzK